Head of Sales
PopUp Play is an award-winning technology startup based in Austin, Texas.
You may recognize us from our appearance on Shark Tank on January 27th where we accepted a deal with Chris Sacca and are on our way to rapid expansion. We previously won the 2016 SXSW Accelerator Pitch Competition and were named one of the best new app for kids by Apple in 2015.
What we do is simple and unique. We have created a whole new digital-to-physical ecommerce experience for brands where they can offer consumers the ability to create fully custom products and have them delivered on demand. Take the dream of 3D printing and deliver it in cardboard, plastic, wood, metal, you name it - at the person’s door. We have secured some of the first key partnerships with major brands and are looking for someone to help accelerate our business well beyond our initial momentum.
We are looking for experienced, energetic seller that is interested in representing a disruptive technology to existing or new clients. You will team up with our CEO to develop our customer portfolio and foster relationships with our existing clients. You will evangelize and drive adoption in key accounts across verticals, playing a critical role in the growth of the company.
This is what you get to do:
- You will be on the ground floor of one of the most exciting startups in Austin and you will have fun!
- Collaborate with our team to develop ideas for the use of the PopUp Play platform for prospective clients.
- Identify industry verticals, pitch them and develop our selling process.
- Measure and optimize performance of key metrics and inform decisions for prioritizing and optimizing all sales activities
- Build meaningful business with major brands in a new and innovative product.
- Examine market trends and use existing case studies to create persuasive sales presentations.
Who we are looking for:
- Creative thinker who learns quickly when facing new problems.
- 3-5 years of experience selling software products across a wide range of industries, selling into VPs and above.
- Ability to formulate competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Well spoken, well written, coupled with the energy and drive to win.
- Experience developing the first $5M in recurring revenue for a company is preferred.
- Focus on customer success and engaging beyond the sale to meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
It would be awesome if:
- You live in Austin, because we are here and we want to work with you.
- You have experience at a startup.
- You have a bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field. Great if you have an MBA.